In the current scenario, most small and medium businesses are looking for reliable and cost-effective solutions to cater to their audiences’ needs. With Webinar Platform, you get the maximum output with the minimum input. The best way to attract the audience is by increasing the engagement options to make them stay at your event.
With hosting webinar sessions, you can do many things all at the same time. In fact, you can generate a sales funnel, deliver your quality content, and make these viewers your potential customers. In addition to this, the blog is all about listing some of the popular webinar platforms for hosting your event. Additionally, we’ll also discuss the importance of webinar services in the current scenario.
Webinar Services: All You Need To Know
Webinars are the best way to deliver content digitally to a global audience. With the help of these online video presentations, you can share your content or information in multiple formats. These formats include audio and video files, PowerPoint slides, textual information, and infographics.
In addition to this, webinars are recorded as well as live. The ones who are not able to attend the session can easily watch the recording and consume the content. With some best webinar tools, you can do wonders with your content, Let’s have a quick look at some of these platforms
Top 10 Webinar Platforms To Host Your Event in 2023
Webinar services are evolving with the rising demand for functionality by the online audience. Keeping this in mind, let’s look at some of the popular webinar platforms and their features as well.
This type of platform is well-suited for beginners in the industry. In addition to this, it has a very simple user interface and 24-hour customer support. Keeping all things in mind, it has a lot to offer the audience. Let’s look at some of its features –
- This platform comes up with automated webinar sessions for replaying the content as per your demand. It is further known as publishing evergreen content.
- You can monetize your session or a section of the session with this platform. Monetizing means the audience has to pay a certain amount for viewing specific content.
- Additional features include live polls, chat booths, survey forms, and an event performance tracker for the event presenters.
Webex is one of the most promising webinar platforms and is known for its outstanding services all around the world. With the inclusion of events on the webinar platform, such as online meetings, training sessions, video presentations, and much more, this platform is very credible. Let’s have a quick look at some of its features.
- This webinar tool has interactive whiteboards and chat options for collaboration with different brands and services
- In addition to this, the platform also supports sharing of the files and data in multiple formats with the audience.
- It also comes with an automatic call function to invite the attendees on the day of the event. In fact, you can also customize your registration pages to make the event page look attractive.
It is an all-in-one platform for all the event management and marketing requirements of the audience. It can be used for hosting small private meetings, video conferences, and webinar sessions. Let’s explore its astonishing features :
- It is very easy to host on-demand and automated webinar sessions on this platform. In fact, you can schedule your webinar session to run throughout the day.
- Its features include live polling for the audience, organizing instant meetings, free training sessions, and much more.
- You can track the event’s performance and make changes using its powerful analytics tool.
Basically, it is a well-known platform in the field of email marketing around the world. However, this platform also supports hosting online conferences, webinar sessions, and other events.
- You can easily schedule your event date and the timeline for inviting the event participants. In addition to this, with this webinar software, you can also create custom URLs for your webinar in a quick time.
- It also supports integration with leading free platforms such as YouTube and Instagram.
- You also get real-time data and metrics for your live event. Along with this, you can track the event performance along with real-time feedback from the audience.
Read more article: Exports are Important
A self-managed online event platform called Mixhubb aims to increase audience interaction. In addition to this, the platform supports all types of virtual events of variable sizes. This platform differs from its rivals due to its customizable features. Because Mixhubb is completely customizable, you can create any kind of event you want using its simple-to-use interface.
- It offers the capability of one-on-one demonstrations in an entirely individualized setting. Additionally, this platform works to make sure that the audience is properly informed about the venue setup.
- Their team also provides you with the facility of hosting a dummy event before the actual event. Additionally, this will give you a feel of the final output of the event.
- This platform comes with immersive networking features such as – AI Matchmaking, Group Chats, Video Calls, and much more. These features are enough to successfully host your event.
- You can customize your lobby on this platform. All you have to do is just think of an idea to engage with your audience, they will help you in giving shape.
- You can also create editable landing pages that will serve as the public face of your event prior to the actual date. Comparably, with its robust analytics tool, gauging event performance has never been simpler.
Webinar software is one of the best tools to catch the audience’s attention and make them your potential viewers. Many companies are using this tool for the growth and development of their products and services.
With the help of webinar platforms, you get access to amazing features such as post-event surveys, real-time interaction, sales funnels, and much more. In addition to this, you also get a chance to showcase your skills to a global audience and make your content reach a wider audience.